Saturday, March 23, 2013

Writing Update

As I mentioned in my last post, I have pulled some of my stories from publication and I am tweaking them a little bit.

Rest assured, if you already own these stories I will come up with a way for you to get access to the newer version without having to buy it again (unless you just want to - in which case who am I to complain).

Now for my progress:

Enslaving Heaven has been expanded/modified.  Added about 1,500 words to it.  It needed the modification to prepare for the sequel, Unleashing Hell, that I have started.

Touched up the first two stories in the Kinky Girls Do collection - Your Attention Please and Chasing Her Dream.  Expanded All About Trust, adding another 50% to it.

I am still debating what I want to do with the Fangs and Fur stories, but I have expanded/modified the first story - Unnatural Bonds.  Going to be working on the other three in the near future.

Covers have been created for quite a few of my re-releases, and I have plans for the rest, so keep your eye on the website for those.


No comments: