Sunday, April 21, 2013

Paradise Valley and Castles In The Sand


Paradise Valley and Castles In The Sand are available from All Romance eBooks and Smashwords.  

Paradise Valley: A leisurely afternoon sun-bathing leads to a bit of naughty outdoor play when Amanda's husband comes home. 

Available from: All Romance eBooks and Smashwords

Castles in the Sand: A moonlight stroll on the beach with a handsome stranger leads to a night of unexpected passion ... and the possibility of more.

Available from: All Romance eBooks and Smashwords

They should be up on the Amazon website tomorrow or the next day at the latest.  Both of these shorts were originally published in the Bedtime Tales collection.
            
I have also updated some information on the Coming Soon page of my website.  Please keep in mind, a lot of what I am doing right now is reworking and expanding earlier works - but I am also writing new stories.  I have started the long-awaited sequel to Enslaving Heaven, and I am working on a gay male D/s story as well.





No comments: