Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello stranger ... what I've been up to

Well, it's been a while since I have had a chance to post . I am in my last real year of college now. Next fall I student teach and then *crossing fingers* I graduate, so this semester and next are my last classes. I am hoping to have a little bit of fun this year, but so far they are killing me. : )

I have been busy writing. I have one story out on submission right now, and I am working on a companion set of shorts with my buddy D Musgrave. We hope to have them wrapped up in the next couple of weeks. As always, I have numerous works in various stages of completion, and have added a couple new starts the last few weeks. I do have plans to actually finish some of them sometime soon.

I have also been working to tweak my 413 Remembrance Lane story -- The Life Not Lived -- and it has been sent back to Phaze. Hopefully I will know soon when it will be coming back out.

No comments: