Monday, June 30, 2008

Website Updates

I'm a member of several authors groups, and on one of them we started looking over each others websites and offering suggestions.

A couple of my fellow authors had some really good suggestions for things to do different/better on my website. Then my hubby offered his opinion, and before I knew it I was making some major changes my site. They aren't anything that is really going to leap out and say "this is it right here, that's what was changed". The major part came in the fact that there are over 70 pages to my website, and some of the same changes had to be made over and over and over again.

Anyways, I am happy with how it all turned out, and I'd love to hear your opinions. Feel free to offer suggestions. I am always open to them - because I love playing around with my website. I never can let it just sit with only updates for too long. : )

You can go to either: www.michellehouston.com or www.eroticpen.net Both roads lead to the same website.

No comments: