Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ye Old Day Off ...

I haven't lost my mind and started talking in chopped old english - I am just taking a day off of work to go to the Renaisance Festival. Where I will listen to a lot of other people talk in chopped old english. LOL
Whoohoo!

I will be spending the day at the KC Ren Fest with my family. It's Flights of Fantasy weekend, so I am hoping my daughter will enjoy her introduction to it all. She has been looking forward to it for a few weeks now - telling EVERYONE. Her teacher, her classmates, my co-workers, the neighbors, the cashier at WalMart. LOL

For more information, if you are anywhere near the KC area or if you just want to take a peek, check out http://www.kcrenfest.com/ It goes like 7 weekends long, and there is a different theme to each weekend. : )

See you all later. And have a nice weekend!

Michelle

No comments: