Sunday, September 09, 2007

Ye Old Day Off - the after post

Ah what a day yesterday was. LOL I'm a wee bit sunburnt - but it was worth it.

It felt good to just get out of the house and have some fun, without worrying about homework, housework, or work.

I spent WAY too much money, but had a blast anyways. (See I am kind of fruggle, and have problems parting with money.)

We bought a couple of prints for our barren apartment walls, some jewelry for my daughter and myself, and generally just had a good time. Four of the print are by Nene Thomas. (http://www.nenethomas.com/)


Queen of Owls

Queen of Shadows

Hope

Prophecy
And the other image is by Ruth Thompson. (www.tarnishedimages.com)

The Priestess


Afterwards we went to dinner at Olive Garden, ate a bit too much, and then headed home.

On the way, we stopped at a Halloween Store and bought my daughter's halloween costume. I had been racking my brain, trying to come up with somewhere to find a Harry Potter cloak. Thankfully thay had one, so my daughter will be a student at Hagwarts. LOL

Anyways, that's my day in a brief recap. Long story short - we had a LOT of fun. : )

Michelle

No comments: