Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Veerrrrrry interesting ...

Occasionally I do a search of my e-book titles and search words like "review" to see if there is anything out there that myself, my publisher, and the press' review coordinator might have just not gotten a copy of.

Sometimes, I come across something interesting, and completely unexpected.

Like tonight ...

I got notice of a new review for The Life Not Lived, so I decided to do a quick search, and found that my little story is listed on a wiki. The Succubus Wiki. : )

http://www.succubus.net/wiki/The_Life_Not_Lived

Now I think that is just so cool! (I know - geek alert! LOL) But hey, someone took the time to add my short story, creating a page all about it, searching out my website and blog, and let's face it, the fact that they even included it at all is just cool. Let alone that they put some actual detail work to it. It would have been so easy to just say here's this book by this author, moving on. The fact that all the other stuff was added just makes it, well, cooler. : )


The main wiki page is at: http://www.succubus.net/wiki/Main_Page if you are interested in taking a peek at any of the other pages and seeing what all they have to offer.

No comments: