Monday, September 28, 2009

Just a few days left ...

There's just a few days left to purchase the whole 413 Remembrance Lane anthology.

Some of the stories will be re-released in a few months as stand alones, but if you want to see the whole interweiving we did, you only have until October 1st to purchase a copy.

Phaze ~ All Romance e-Books ~ Fictionwise ~ Amazon Kindle Store

When I came up with this concept, we all fell in love with it. I for one am sad that it didn't do that well as an anthology, but I also understand we just went too varied in our sexualities for most readers. Which is why some of us are re-tooling and re-releasing our stories. Because we do love them ... and we want readers to love them as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I have an award for you on my blog, go check it out! http://jennabyrnes.blogspot.com/2009/10/youre-great-read-blog-award.html

Congrats!

~ Jenna