The Top 10 Signs Your Sci-Fi Blockbuster Is Going to Bomb ...
10. "Starring Rosie O'Donnell as Spider-Woman!"
9. Even the Sci-Fi Channel refuses to air it.
8. Isaac Asimov personally returns from the dead just to bitchslap the director.
7. The title, "Shovel Over Your Cash, You Easily Manipulable Geekboy Fans," might be a little too on the nose.
6. When the aliens land their spaceship and extend the olive branch of peace, the people of Earth accept it and the credits roll.
5. Let's just say the green stuff coming out of your Vulcan's pants ain't blood.
4. Thirty minutes into the film, even the bootleggers have left.
3. Fanboys are so picky about the whole "laws of physics" stuff.
2. The premiere is attended by Joel Hodgson and three robot puppets.
and the Number 1 Sign Your Sci-Fi Blockbuster Is Going to Bomb...
1. Your PR team is looking sharp in their new red Starfleet uniforms.
* * *
LOL Number 8 is GREAT! And although I love the Sci Fi channel, I do have to agree that run some crappy movies.