Ah Monday. First of the month. Time for a word count catch-up.
Last month when I reported in, I had managed 5,000 words on the first sequel to my two stories in the "Scorchers" anthologies from Whiskey Creek Press, and 1,100 words on the second sequel.
This month I am happy to say that I finished up the second sequel to the "Scorchers" stories and got them edited and submitted. Now begins the waiting game. (3200+ words).
I also added 500 words to my now homeless Aphrodite's Apples/Masquerade stories, and hope to have them ready to submit soon.
Then I added 670 words to a story called Taming The Wolf that I have been working on for a while now.
That brings my word count so far this year to roughly 10,500 words. 21% of my goal. : ) Whoohoo!
I am hoping to be able to get some more writing done over Spring Break, but for now I need to get to studying for a test that I have today, then for one I have on Wedn.