Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Mix-up: Spring Break begins

Ah another Monday. This one I wasn't dreading though. : ) It's Spring Break. I've been looking forward to it for most of this semester.

And so far I have managed to make some progress in my writings. But that's for another post. LOL

Tomorrow 'Stargate: The Ark of Truth' comes out, and I am looking forward to watching some of my favorite characters again.

As for my plans for the rest of the week, I am going to get some sleep, write some more, work on a chemistry paper, and catch up on some of my textbook reading.

Today I helped my daughter decorate her walls with some animal pictures. My husband commented the other day that she doesn't have a "typical girl's room with lots of posters" so we decided to work on that. Instead of boys and music posters though, she has images from some of her old zoo books. She is only ten after all. LOL Where she was in martial arts for a few years, she does have a few daggers, staffs (those she learned to use), throwing stars and such decorating her walls, and she is fascinated with calligraphy, Japanese letters, and fans - so she has a few of each of those as well. Add in the hundreds of stuffed animals, and it is definitly an eclectic room. Then again, most kids bedrooms are.

Now if she could just keep it clean.

Michelle

No comments: