Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Mix-Up - fall semester

Wow, I have nothing that is immediatly coming to mind to say. : )

So I guess I will tell you a little bit about the coming semester of college for me. Since it starts next week and all.

I am insane - and taking 15 hours worth of classes. Most of them science classes.

Chemistry and a Chemistry lab
Genetics and a Genetics lab
Meteology
Educational Psychology

I am also running for an office in my school's chapter of the National Science Teachers Asociation. NSTA for short. The national organization is at http://www.nsta.org/

Plus, one of my best friends is the President of the school's chapter of the Wildlife Society, so I am looking to join that as well, only as a member. They do some really fun things, including having speakers come out and talk and doing a Halloween fun event and a BioBlitz in the spring. The national website for them is http://www.wildlife.org/

I'm also going to be working, spending time with my family, and trying to write. Plus, there is also Poken Night. LOL

Some of my co-workers and classmates are getting together every Tuesday night at my place for some relaxation time, a pot-luck, and poker. we don't play for money, so no one looses out. And we have a lot of fun.

This semester looks to be busy, and I am looking forward to several of my classes and activities. I shall do my best to keep you all up-to-date throughout the semester.

Michelle

No comments: