Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Jamie Hill's June News

Hey everyone, I'd like to thank the lovely Michelle for allowing me access to her blog to share my news!

Two new acceptances this week to cheer about. First, Dealing With Isabella has been accepted by Forbidden Publications. Release date late 2007, early 2008. Second, a new publisher for me, Freya's Bower, has accepted my book Edge of Sanity. They're going to release it in chapters, one per month, which I think will be quite fun. Release date to be announced. Both of these books are steamy paranormal m/f, and hot, hot, hot!!!

For more Simply Irresistible news, subscribe to my monthly, no chat newsletter:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jamie_Hill_Newsletter/

1 comment:

Michelle Houston/Houston Michaels said...

Jamie,

That is some fantastic news. : ) I am so thrilled for you.

Michelle