Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Acceptance from Whiskey Creek Press - Torrid!

Whiskey Creek Press Torrid has accepted my short story 'Laws of Nature' for the Samhain Scorchers anthology, coming out in October.

'Laws of Nature' is an indirect sequel to my story in the Summer Solstice Scorchers anthology, Unnatural Bonds, which is coming out in just a few days.

I will be updating my website soon with an excerpt. In the meantime, here's a brief blurbie about 'Laws of Nature'.

When Shaylee escapes from a kidnapping attempt, she manages to get to safety and the shelter of her neighbor's arms. Unfortunately, her body has awakened to Garrett's, demanding she mate with him. But will he be able to handle the fact that she is a were-creature?

I am really excited about this, that the two indirectly linked stories are going to be in companion anthologies.

Michelle
www.eroticpen.net

No comments: