Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Exposed

With all of the re-releases I have coming out, please make sure you are checking my website for information before purchasing the stories.  It is really not my intent for you to purchase a story for a second time.

Exposed is available from All Romance eBooks and Smashwords, and will be at Amazon in a couple of days.  This short was originally published in the print anthology Naughty Stories From A To Z vol. 3, edited by Alison Tyler.


At this time, my Renaissance eBooks titles have been pulled from publication.  I am working on editing them, and re-bundling them like with like. 

The three Bedtime Tales collections will be grouped together by sub-genre of masturbation, paranormal, and just plain sexy as hell.  A couple of the longer ones, or those with a specific theme will be released separately.

The MMF stories from Bi Sexual and Bi & Sensual will be coming out in one collection, and the MFF stories in another.

I am still deciding what I want to do with the MM and FF stories from the two Bi collections, and from Sapphic Visions.  Some of them are already available in my Naughty Appetizers collections.

No comments: