Sunday, October 24, 2010

New review for BLOOD SLAVE

Kirsten of BDSM Book Reviews gave my paranormal BDSM erotic romance BLOOD SLAVE a rating of 10, with a 5 out of 5 heat rating and an 8 out of 10 intensity level!

Whoohoo!

"First, let me just say that the first story is hot. I'll even go so far as to say Smokin' Hot. It's short, but it packs a nice punch...As for the writing elements, the plot is creative and different and I enjoyed it. The pacing is fine, prose and dialogue are well done, character development is good for the short story we are given, and world-building is well done and gives us a different take of the world of vampires...I enjoyed "Blood Slave" and I recommend it for those who appreciate the idea of consenting to be a slave, but then losing the ability to withdraw consent once it is given...I would be very interested in a full length novel written in this world."

No comments: