Friday, August 06, 2010

More places to find Cowboy's Dungeon

As I mentioned before, I am slowly working to self-publish some of my story stories, learning as I go.

I am tickled to announce that my story COWBOY'S DUNGEON is now available not only at Smashwords but also at All Romance eBooks, 1RomanceEbooks and 1EroticaEbooks.

Or you can buy it directly from my website pay via paypal. Download is immediate via payloadz.

Sadly, it will probably never be offered via Fictionwise due to their restrictions. But I have a ton of my other writings available there. : )

* * *

Natalie's husband is the dominant in their sexual relationship. In all other aspects, she has an equal say, but when it comes to the bedroom (or his playroom) he sets the pace. Out in the barn, he has created a "dungeon" that would rival any city master's domain ... but he has added his own touch.

Content warning: D/s, pony play, spanking
2,500-3,000 words

No comments: