Sunday, June 20, 2010

Free stuff and random winners!!!

Free stuff, free stuff, everywhere. : )

The last couple months have been fantastic, with several new releases, and the fun is just going to keep going.

Since I really want to get as many people involved as I can, I am going to be doing something a bit different. Rather than just the normal contests I am going to also randomly pick a day every so often, and a person who is either on my newsgroup or a follower of my blog, to win a random prize. Sometimes it will be an e-book, sometimes a goody bag, sometimes it might be something else. Who knows. I've had some fun the last few months, thinking about and gathering some neat items.

So join my newsgroup at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/michellehouston/
and then sign up to follow my blog at: http://eroticpen.blogspot.com/ to double your chances to win on the random picked wins, and to find out when I am running a contest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coolness!! You are so good to us!!