Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reviews: Willed to Love

The first reviews for Willed to Love are in …

Whipped Cream Reviews rated it 4 cherries on top.

Shunned, stunned, and alone. Sounds depressing. Add to that, she’s just lost a child and her husband’s family wants nothing to do with her. Some people would give up, but not Ashley. Want to know more? Then you need to read Willed to Love to find out what happens.There is a lot packed into this little story. Michelle Houston’s characters touched my heart in their tenderness and ruefulness. What could’ve been written with a heavy hand comes across as touching. I wanted to see Ashley and Devon work out their issues. […] I liked that they didn’t jump into the relationship and all over each other from the word go. Ms. Houston wrote the buildup of the connection and subsequent outcome well, keeping me on the edge of my seat until after the last page. […] If you want a love story that will bring tears to your eyes, then you need to read Willed to Love.

You can read the full review at: http://tinyurl.com/willedtolovereview

~

Ebook Addict also reviewed it, and had some glowing things to say.

Ms. Houston is an exceptional writer and in this short story she shows her talent. This story had no trouble keeping me glued to my seat. I loved the way Michelle portrayed Ashley’s feelings throughout the book. How it showed if we give ourselves a chance to absorb the hurts of our lives, we become stronger people for it. For an up lifting tale, I would recommend this to anyone.

You can read the full review at: http://tinyurl.com/willedtolovereview2

No comments: