Friday, April 02, 2010

New Review - Caging the Tiger

Just got a new review in for Caging the Tiger ...

"When I picked up this book, I knew I’d meet a cat shifter. I like tigers and gay romance can be very sensual. Let me tell you, I wasn’t mistaken. This is one great read. Ms. Houston draws you in with realistic characters that you feel like you know right away. There are fumbles and bumbles between them, but the trust is always there. And when they get the issues worked out and let the tiger play… man is it hot! You'll have to check your fingers for burns.

… If you want a story that will reel you in right away and will leave you with a smile, then you need to read Caging the Tiger."

Rated 4 Cherries on Top by Whipped Cream Reviews

Read the full review at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/2010/03/caging-tiger-by-michelle-huston.html?zx=13df1db19e92093

No comments: