Friday, August 14, 2009

the July Phaze top 20

Whoohoo! I made the top 20 for another month. : ) I can't thank everyone enough for giving my stories a try. I'm crossing my fingers for August.

1) Man to Man - G.A.Hauser

2) Schooled - RaeLynn Blue

3) Drawn to You - Nona Wesley <-- I did this cover : )

4) The Question - Zena Wynn

5) Love Bites - Jade Falconer

6) Simon Says...Ahh - Jaxx Steele <-- and this cover ...

7) The Craft of the Wise 3 - Dee Carney

8) I'd Die for You - Jude Mason <-- and this one ...

9) Crossroads Revisited - Keta Diablo

10) Dragon's Lust - Savannah Reardon

11) Mary and the Bear - Zena Wynn

12) Broadly Bound - Anthology

13) The Next Step - Mychael Black

14) Embracing the Leopard - Michelle Houston <-- and here I am ... and of course I did this cover

15) Lucky Charms - Marie Rochelle

16) Taken by Storm - Marie Rochelle

17) A Strange New Breed - Wendy Stone

18) Closer to You: Lee - Marie Rochelle

19) Onyx - Black / Carmichael

20) Slow Seduction - Marie Rochelle

No comments: