Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vacation's over ...

I know this day had to come, but I was hoping it wouldn't get here to dang fast.

Spring classes started today. Thankfully none of mine started today, so I got on last day of freedom before I begin the hectic whirlwind that is college life again.

This semester I am taking only 4 classes, 2 of which also have labs, so it is like taking 6 classes. I thought about taking more, but after last semester, I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle it.

It's going to be an adventure this semester. I have a 7 am class on MWF. Not sure how that's going to work out, but it's one that I have been looking forward to, so I will just have to suffer the time spot.

In fact, I am looking forward to 3 of my 4 classes. They are electives, so I got to chose them. The 4th class is going to be an absolute pain, but I need it to graduate, so I will have to just survive it.

It's going to be fun thought - all 4 of my classes are science classes, and they are in 3 different disciplines. 2 are biology, 1 is physics and 1 is Earth/space science.

* Edited to add ...

Well, I signed up for a 5th class, this one also a Biology class, so it is really going to be an interesting semester.

No comments: