Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wicked Wednesday: Fantasies

Two of my writing partners are in an anthology together called Fantasies VI, which is a BDSM themed collection of stories from Phaze. It recently earned a RECOMMENDED READ from Dark Angel Reviews.

The first story by a writing partner is SAM, THE MAN by the wonderful and talented Jude Mason.

"SAM, THE MAN by Jude Mason is exquisite and heart wrenching. I can’t count how many times I teared up. Romantic, sensual and powerful, this story will stay with you for a long, long time. Jude Mason is such a talented author and I’m always in awe of her. She created such a masterpiece with this story. It has a perfect combination of loving characters and sweet romance while at the same time weaving in indescribable sex scenes." ~ Willow Rayne for Dark Angel Reviews

The second story is CONTINUING EDUCATION by my best buddy, and someone who I hope to write like when I grow up, D Musgrave.

"CONTINUING EDUCATION by D. Musgrave is sexy, provocative and downright mouthwateringly delicious. D. Musgrave is a truly gifted author in the erotic genre in my opinion and my libido is still on overdrive after finishing this story." ~ Willow Rayne for Dark Angel Reviews

You can read the full review at: https://www.darkangelreviews.com/Phaze_Fantasies_VI.html

And you can buy the book in ebook or print formats at:
http://tinyurl.com/2d29o5 (The URL was way too long to work, so I had to tiny URL it. It will take you to the Fantasies VI page of the Phaze website.)

No comments: