To ten ways to tell if you're an e-mail junkie :
10. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
9. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
8. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two just for the free Internet access.
7. You start using Smileys in your snail mail.
6. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem...And you succeed.
5. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
4. Your PET has its own home page.
3. You can't call your mother...she doesn't have a modem.
2. You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.
and the number 1 way to tell if you're an e-mail junkie ...
1. You tell the cab driver you live at "http://1000.edison.garden/house/brick.html"