Sunday, July 06, 2008

EXTRA! EXTRA! A Change of Pace has been released!


Doing the happy dance. A Change of Pace is now available.

http://www.king-cart.com/Phaze/product=A+Change+of+Pace/exact_match=exact

After the flip-flopping of release dates the last few months I started to wonder if today would ever arrive, but it has and A Change of Pace is up and ready to be purchased.

I really like this title since it is a bit shorter than what I have been writing lately, so it goes back a little bit to my erotic short story beginnings, while still delivering a hot little story. Plus at the price of $2.00 I am hoping that readers who have been interested in my books, but maybe not wanting to do a mjor investment, will give me a try.

Enough about me though ... how about something about the book. LOL

Nicole is frustrated with the emptiness of her life and when a chance meeting with Alan, an object of her affection from the past, ends with an invitation to his house for dinner, and whatever may come, she decides to take a chance and live a little.

There's an excerpt available on my website.

No comments: