Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Funny: Grade Change Request

Ah yes, it's the time again. The time all college students dread - finals week. It's coming up for me in a just two weeks, and I am SO not looking forward to it. So I decided to dig out an oldie that I enjoy.

I just wish it was this simple. LOL


UNIVERSAL GRADE CHANGE FORM
____________________University

To: Professor____________________

From:____________________________

I think my grade in your course, ___________________, should be changed from ______ to _______ for the following reasons:

____ 1. The persons who copied my paper made a higher grade than I did.

____ 2. The person whose paper I copied made a higher grade than I did.

____ 3. This course will lower my Grade Point Average and I won't get into:
____ Law School ____ Graduate School
____ Medical School ____ My Fraternity/Sorority
____ Dental School ____ Tri County Tech
____ The Mickey Mouse Club ____ Other

____ 4. I have to get an A in this course to balance the F in
__________________________.

____ 5. I'll lose my scholarship.

____ 6. I'm on a varsity sports team and my tutor couldn't find a copy of your exam.

____ 7. I didn't come to class and the person whose notes I used did not cover the material asked for on the exam.

____ 8. I studied the basic principles and the exam wanted every little fact.

____ 9. I learned all the facts and definitions but your exams asked about general principles.

____ 10. You are prejudiced against:

____ Males ____ Jews ____ Blacks
____ Females ____ Catholics ____ Whites
____ Protestants ____ Moslems ____ Minorities
____ Chicanos ____ People ____ Students

____ 11. If I flunk out of school my father will disinherit me or at least cut my allowance.

____ 12. I was unable to do well in this course because of the following illness:
____ mono ____ broken baby finger
____ acute alcoholism ____ pregnancy
____ VD ____ fatherhood

____ 13. You told us to be creative but you didn't tell us exactly how you wanted that done.

____ 14. I was creative and you said I was just shooting the bull.

____ 15. I don't have a reason; I just want a higher grade.

____ 16. The lectures were:
____ too detailed to pick out important points
____ not explained in sufficient detail
____ too boring
____ all jokes and not enough material
____ all of the above

____ 17. This course was:
____ too early, I was not awake.
____ at lunchtime, I was hungry
____ too late, I was tired

____ 18. My (dog, cat, gerbil) (ate, wet on, threw up on) my (book, notes, paper) for this course.

____ 19. Other ___________________________________________________

No comments: