Monday, July 09, 2007

Two new titles coming real soon ...

This upcoming weekend is going to be crazy for me, but in a very good way.

On Friday, my 'best of' collection UNLEASHED will be coming out from Renaissance E Books. It contains my favorite short erotica stories from past collections, and as well as all new stories that have only been in print anthologies or never before seen.
Here's the blurb:

"Writing makes possible that which reality often cannot ... writing unleashes the soul." ~ Author Unknown

With ten of Michelle Houston's favorites from previous e-books, and six all new tales, Unleashed is a collection of what she feels is her best short stories from the last five years.

There's role playing, light kink, third partners, some lesbian explorations, and a whole lot of steamy sex.

I've got lots of teasers up on my website at: www.eroticpen.net/publications/ebooks/Uexcerpt.htm

EBook ISBN: 9781600891168

~ * ~

THEN on Monday my mini BDSM anthology KINKY GIRLS DO is coming out from Phaze! I am SO excited. It is my first Phaze title, and this collection has had a hard time of it.

And the blurb for it is:
Kinky Girls Do is a collection of four stories about women who like their sex with a little spice. Angela likes to be watched, Lydia craves domaination, Yvette wants to be tied up, and Melissa needs to totally submit.

Bad girls dream . . . kinky girls do.

I've got teasers for all four stories on my website at:
www.eroticpen.net/publications/ebooks/KGDexcerpt.htm

EBook ISBN: 9781594269998

~ * ~

I can hardly wait!

Michelle Houston

No comments: