Sunday, July 15, 2007

New release - Kinky Girls Do

It's OUT! Kinky Girls Do is available from Phaze.
www.king-cart.com/Phaze/product=Kinky+Girls+Do+by+Michelle+Houston

Kinky Girls Do is a collection of four stories about women who like their sex with a little spice. Angela likes to be watched, Lydia craves domination, Yvette wants to be tied up, and Melissa needs to submit.

Bad girls dream . . . kinky girls do.

And I've gotten the first review in - and it is WONDERFUL!

Amanda Haffery of Romance Junkies had this to say: “KINKY GIRLS DO is an excellent collection of short stories all about dominance and submission. Ms. Houston does an excellent job in portraying her women. I was so worried when I started reading that the girls would come across cheap and easy, however, it was quite the opposite. These women were amazing, each of them going after exactly what they wanted in a relationship.” … “This is one of the rare books that I’ve read that I had hoped could go on forever. All of the female characters were strong and it was great to see them in a submissive role. The men were very powerful and I sure wouldn’t say no to their every want. Each storyline was incredibly riveting and I just devoured this book.”

Read the full review at: www.romancejunkiesreviews.com/artman/publish/contemporary/Kinky_Girls_Do.shtml

I just have to say, one line of the whole review just got to me ... "I just devoured this book." There have been many times I have said the same thing about a book I have read. To have it said about my book ... words simply cannot do what I am feeling at this moment justice.

Michelle Houston
http://www.eroticpen.net/

No comments: